[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 19 22:16:13 UTC 2012

On 01/18/2012 15:26, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Mrrlyn shakes his head. "No, that will not be possible, not now at
> least."
> [/GM]
>
> [Louissa]
> Louissa looks to the rest of the company. "Lord Mrrlyn has said he
> would let my kingdom's ambassador know I am here. I will stay with Ted."
>
> She looks around for a moment and then says, "Does anyone know where
> Justin went? He was with us when we went through the Rift."
> [/Louissa]
>
> [GM]
> Their Samurai SAMAS-armored friend and his two dogs are nowhere to be
> seen.

"I would at least if we might talk in private for a few minutes to
decide what to do," the red haired wilderness scout suggests.

She transmits to the others in the group, /I have a problem. From what
the dagger I acquired has told me, being separated  from it will create
discomfort for both of us. I also suspect that we don't want them to
know about the dagger.