[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:11:50 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> Jacek does not wait for Oz, but stands up and orders his men to move.
>>
>> It's at that moment that there's the loud sound of an engine, and
>> quite suddenly an ATV nearly runs Oz over before screeching to a halt.
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz jumps out of the way, training his laser rifle on the ATV. "These
> with you, Jacek?" He broadcasts over the loudspeakers in his helmet,
> speaking American- British, here in these islands- for all to hear.
> [/Oz]

[GM]
"Yes, these are mine." Jacek replies, sounding annoyed. "And they are
the fools who fired and killed one of their own."

"Get out of the vehicle." Jacek commands the men, who waste no time in
following his orders.

"What is the meaning of firing in the Anomaly?" he asks the men.

"We... we... were pursuing a creature that killed many in the village,
Commander." one of them says. "We had nearly killed it when it was
rescued. Two of the rescuers were the Hood's prisoners. They have
stolen the other ATV."

Jacek wastes no time, and hops into the ATV. "I suppose you know
nothing of a rescue mission for this monster, do you?" he asks Oz in
Euro. "Well, are you coming?" he says in English.

mightymartianca at gmail.com