[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jan 20 22:50:25 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"Well, I did always consider the obsession with skulls and skeletons to
be a bit bizarre," the red headed scout responds. "In the less settled
places, mages were not feared like they are in cities. Granted, if a
patrol sees you, they will not be friendly. Officially though, they did
not even like the Cyber Knights and we were always glad when they visited."
[/Alex]