[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:08:22 UTC 2017

>> [GM]
>> The bot seems to pause for a moment, and then, rather than reply to
>> Oz's question, simply reports "I have received an uplink from a
>> dimensional point beyond the Crucible. Insufficient power for video
>> projection, but voice communications possible. Do you wish to
>> proceed?"
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz nods. "Yes, relay communications."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
There's a loud crackling noise, like radio static, but somehow much
deeper, like it's coming from the bottom of a deep well. Oz hears a
voice, Ted's voice in fact.

"Oz?" he can hear the lizard man saying faintly. "Oz? Is that you? This is Ted."

The bot pipes up, "Heavy draining of reserves. The crucible is at a
low energy state. Batteries will drain soon. Recommend plugging me
into ship's power systems."

mightymartianca at gmail.com