[CrackMonkey] dammit

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Jul 28 09:30:57 PDT 2000

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation of Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 09:23:57AM -0500:

> How long do you
> think other such services will remain on the up and up when the
> granddaddy music exhchange rots in prison? Or are you actually looking
> forward to that romantic day when we get to be a part of the covert
> underground?

Napster was just trying to say "we're legit, its our users who are
breaking the law." So if you use Napster, you are already part of the
underground.  The lame-ass Metallica-listening underground, but still.

And what other such services?  freenet.sourceforge.net?

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to