[CrackMonkey] dammit

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jul 30 00:53:48 PDT 2000

begin  Monkey Master quotation of Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 11:51:15PM -0700:

> 	One other thing you should look at (and thanks go out to raph
> levien of libart and advogato fame for pointing this out to me) is
> Mojo Nation.

Where?

> It's a file-sharing system that tries to build an
> economy in.  They've done all the scary crypto and privacy stuff ( not
> always the same thing), and this may be the first good implementation
> of the ludicrous digital cash idea.

Kewl.  The "economy" in a file-sharing system just needs to be good
enough to provide some incentive not to be a total freeloader all your
life.  It doesn't need to be a Swiss bank.

Sufficiently advanced file sharing systems should be indistinguishable
from corporate VPNs. Bless VPNs for creating all that suspicious-looking
encrypted traffic.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to