[CrackMonkey] dammit

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Sun Jul 30 01:04:48 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> > 	One other thing you should look at (and thanks go out to raph
> > levien of libart and advogato fame for pointing this out to me) is
> > Mojo Nation.
>
> Where?

	Don't be a lazy ass, Don.  Do the SourceForge search and then
YOU TELL ME where.

	Unfortunately, mojonation.net seems to be down at the moment.

> Kewl.  The "economy" in a file-sharing system just needs to be good
> enough to provide some incentive not to be a total freeloader all
> your life.  It doesn't need to be a Swiss bank.

	Well, it needs to provide a mechanism for those who want it,
but it shouldn't be cumbersome for those who wish to share.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.