[free-sklyarov] Where EFF was at that time??? 8-O

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Fri Jul 20 12:23:20 PDT 2001

Hi, EFF!

 Michael Toppa> good, concise history. What really got my attention
 Michael Toppa> is that the DMCA passed the Senate 99-0. Keep
 Michael Toppa>  this in mind if you're writing to your Senator.

My heart is with EFF, but I must tell you:

subj!

Isn't it wiser not to have this laws, then to fight with their enforcement?
People from other(!) countries put into prison because of not good work
EFF with U.S. Senate. :(

When you fight with some U.S. law, remember -- its planetary problem!

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School
Moscow Center +7(095)162-4767