[free-sklyarov] Protesters target FBI nominee over Russian arrest

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Wed Jul 25 16:38:18 PDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Tom wrote:

> I will send a letter to someone appropriate in germany and ask them to
> oppose his nomination because he is arresting foreign nationals on
> made-up, dubious charges and if he becomes the next FBI director, I'd
> be afraid to travel to the states.

It's my understanding that he's been pretty much out of the loop on this
case. Let's see what his response is after the EFF's meeting. There's time
for him to "make right."

Of course, if he doesn't spring Dmitry, I'm in total agreement with you.

--

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |
Technology Consultant         |  "Let be be finale of seem."

http://sion.quickie.net       |           --Wallace Stevens