[Seth-Trips] Seth's 23rd birthday, Friday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Sep 25 00:10:53 PDT 2002

"I was twenty-one years when I wrote this song;
 I'm twenty-two now, but I won't be for long."

	-- Simon and Garfunkel, "Leaves That Are Green"
	   (_The Sounds of Silence_, Columbia, 1966)

Please join me to celebrate my 23rd birthday on Friday the 27th
at 8:00p.

1022A Shotwell, San Francisco (near 24th Street BART)

Please note that Friday is the 10th anniversary of Critical Mass.
There might be at least thousands of bicyclists in the city that
day.  Transportation by car could be unreliable and some streets
may be closed (at least temporarily).  BART should be reliable
but may be delayed.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk