[Seth-Trips] Trusted Computing class, Mountain View, Jan. 24

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Dec 9 23:31:33 PST 2003

Seth David Schoen writes:

> One of its designers is going to demonstrate a prototype of this
> device at the Freedom Technology Center in Mountain View on Monday
> evening.  (The Freedom Technology Center is accessible by Caltrain.)

Speaking of fun things at the Freedom Technology Center:

http://freedomtechnologycenter.org/classes/tc/

I am going to give an all-day class on Trusted Computing at the
Freedom Technology Center on Saturday, January 24.  Since I'm also
writing a book about Trusted Computing, this should be a nice
opportunity to preview some of the material that will be in the book.
This class will be technical and should also involve a good deal of
discussion about the implications of TC technologies.  This class is
free.

(Sorry that I haven't filled in the blurbs about me or the class yet.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.