[Seth-Trips] Burning Man

Sam Phillips sam at dasbistro.com
Mon Aug 16 00:03:25 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004, at 17:42 PDT, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> I'm not planning to go to Burning Man, but my friend Anna is thinking
> about it.  I'd like to try to get an inventory of who else is going
> who might be able to advise Anna on making the trip.  Is anyone here
> going to go?

If she needs advice, then I have plenty having gone for several years
now.  Most of what someone needs to know can be found in the Burning Man
survival guide:

    http://www.burningman.com/preparation/event_survival/index.html

Notable event this year: Mister Bad and Maj will be getting married at
Burning Man at Spock Mountain on Wed at sundown.  Of course this is
probably only interesting if you know Mister Bad.

--
Sam Phillips <sam at dasbistro.com>          http://www.dasbistro.com/~sam/
San Francisco                                                 California