[Seth-Trips] Writers With Drinks, Saturday, Sept. 11

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Sep 7 10:57:12 PDT 2004

These benefit _Other_, in which I've recently been published.  I'll be
otherwise occupied on Saturday evening, but if you're in the Bay Area,
the next one is taking place at 7:30p on Saturday the 11th at the
Make-Out Room, 3225 22nd Street (pretty close to 24th/Mission BART).

http://www.writerswithdrinks.com/

(There's also one on Oct. 9 with Larry Lessig inter omnes and one of
November 13 with Annalee Newitz and Kim Stanley Robinson inter omnes.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.