[Seth-Trips] birthday gatherink friday (fwd)

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Wed Sep 15 10:23:46 PDT 2004

So I know it's LATE to be sending out this notice for the valuable friday
night slice of real-estate that occupies all of your busy metropolitan
lives.  However, if you so have an evening to kill, it would be awesome if
you could drop by for a very egotistical birthday gathering (hey, I just
wanted to go party) :).

WHEN:  This FRIDAY sept 17th (actually my bday is the following day)...
Props to all the other spazzy virgoes getting this who have similar bdays
w00!  virgos have mad skillz in bed!   7pm

WHERE:  Axum Cafe for dinner http://www.axumcafe.com/AxumMainPage.html
        After loading up on fuel, then we go out and swarm "The Mint" down
        the street for some old fashioned DIGERATI KAROAKE.  For those who
        EMBRACE YOUTH and give the FINGER to body oxidation, the
        night will go on after that as we rampage to dance until we drop
        at the nearest electronica club (perhaps the peacock lounge)

        Plans may be fluid depending on strong preferences/ who shows

RSVP:   as plans may be fluid and this rather last minute, be prepared to
	smart mob :).  Call my on cell: 650 714 9262 for up to the minute
        plans.	Email RSVP would be appreciated.

FOAFs:  Welcome!

WHAT:   Bring yourself and your inner weirdo!  Libations, particularly
those that can be shared, are welcome :)

---
DMH