[Seth-Trips] Aaron's data

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun May 15 00:44:02 PDT 2005

Aaron Swartz suffered a disk failure that has caused him to lose some
data from aaronsw.com.  When I had a similar problem with vitanuova, I
asked here and several people were able to give me good caches of the
RSS feed from vitanuova (which turned out to have the full text of all
my articles in it).  Thanks.  So I thought I would ask the same thing
again about Aaron's site.  Does anyone have anything similar for
aaronsw.com?  Browser caches?  RSS feed caches?  Aggregator caches?
Other caches?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.