[Seth-Trips] Northern Migration: A Going Away Party for Ren & Laura

Ren Bucholz ren at trubble.com
Tue May 17 15:41:03 PDT 2005

It was the subject of parodical websites.  Many joked about it after
the last election. But I'm actually going to do it.

I am marrying a Canadian.

Laura and I are heading to Toronto at the end of May, where she will
become an Assistant Professor at York University and I'll continue to
work for the Electronic Frontier Foundation.  We've had a fantastic
time in the Bay Area and we're sad to leave, but we hope you'll ease
the pain by celebrating with us on May 20th.  (Since we haven't packed
a thing, I must warn you that this will probably turn into a drunken,
all-night garage sale)

The details & flier are below - we hope to see you there!

When: Friday, May 20th at 8 P.M.
Where: 2130 Harrison St. #5
		between 17th & 18th
		Call (415) 254-9945 if the buzzer doesn't work
Note: Please don't bring any non-consumable gifts -- our car's really
small!