[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun Jun 5 05:18:56 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>The shopkeeper nods slowly.  "Been to Old Chicago eh?  Thought your
>accent sounded American.  Well, five of these jewels will cover what
>you've got."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "Don't Know about this American. I come from around Lone
Star. " What he is saying suddenly dawns of her, "Ahh, you mean from the
Old American Empire. I guess you could say that."
If she has them, she will caefully cound out five of the gems and hand
it to him.

Once business is concluded, she will turn to the others, "Did we not
have a couple of other places we needed to go s well?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com